Halloween is the time to be a little scary. Whether you’ve got a costume idea or not, this list will help you create your own unique look for Halloween.
The Evil Clown
Who doesn’t love an evil clown? For this look, all you need is a white wig and makeup. You can buy both on Amazon for around $15 each—or you could just go get your own clown costume from the thrift store.
For makeup, you can use face paint or liquid eyeliner (which will last longer). If possible, practice your application ahead of time so that when Halloween night comes, nothing goes wrong. Make sure to include red lips and black circles around your eyes!
You can be the devil by wearing a red suit and pitchfork, but you’ll also need to wear horns and a tail. If you’re feeling ambitious, you can cut out one of those foam devil’s horns and glue it onto your headpiece. If not, just go with what you have or check out online stores like Smiffys that sell the whole package; makeup, costume and accessories.
A zombie is a pretty easy costume to put together, and it’s also one of the most classic Halloween costumes. You might think that you could just throw a white sheet over yourself and call it good, but that would be missing out on a chance to have fun!
If you want more gore in your life (and what doesn’t?), consider adding a fake knife or gun as well as some other accessories like chainsaw blades or axes, so people don’t think of zombies as boring monsters with nothing else going on in their lives besides eating brains.
An easy mens costume idea is a cowboy. It’s pretty simple too, all you need are:
- Cowboy Hat: This is a must-have for any cowboy. If you don’t have one, consider buying one with a nice pair of jeans and boots.
- Blue Jeans: You can never go wrong with blue jeans! They’re comfortable and easy to wear throughout the day, whether you’re going out or staying in.
- Cowboy Boots: Your cowboy outfit wouldn’t be complete without this classic American look! Pick up some boots before your next trip to the store so you’ll have them when it’s time to put your costume together!
Here’s a guide for you to make your own gangster costume. It’s easy and will help you look like a real gangster. First, you need a hat. You can get one at the store or make it yourself if you don’t want to spend money. You will probably need some yarn, glue and scissors. To make the hat:
- Cut off two pieces of yarn that are each about three feet long
- Tie them together by tying knots at both ends of each piece of yarn
- Put one end through the other end so that they’re facing opposite directions (like making an infinity symbol with your arms)
- Shape it into whatever shape looks best on your head!
Halloween is a great time to have fun and make memories with your loved ones. The ideas listed above are simple enough that anyone can do them, but they’re also fun and unique enough to make it feel like you’re really getting into the spirit of Halloween!